Read Online The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book) Guides Full Version
The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book)
This site contains about The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book) 6-8 thousand ebooks from hundreds of authors. The assortment of these publications come in the following groups: fictions/novels, short tales, poems, essays, represents, nonfictions. Many of these books are traditional works of Us Literature, English Novels, and Irish Books from well-known authors such as William Shakespeare, Indicate Twain, Charles Dickens, Oscar Wilde, Robert Ice, Edgar Allan Poe, Alexander Pope, Arthur Conan Doyle, Helen Austen. and more authors’ works will be added to the web collection. Within these special internet pages, you will discover The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book) many merit winning publications designed for your online reading. Get pleasure from and please tell a friend, thanks.
Description : In The Four Agreements, bestselling author don Miguel Ruiz reveals the source of self-limiting beliefs that rob us of joy and create needless suffering. Based on ancient Toltec wisdom, The Four Agreements offer a powerful code of conduct that can rapidly transform our lives to a new experience of freedom, true happiness, and love.
• A New York Times bestseller for over 8 years
• Over 6 million copies sold in the U.S.
• Translated into 40 languages worldwideSit at the foot of a native elder and listen as great wisdom of days long past is passed down. In The Four Agreements shamanic teacher and healer Don Miguel Ruiz exposes self-limiting beliefs and presents a simple yet effective code of personal conduct learned from his Toltec ancestors. Full of grace and simple truth, this handsomely designed book makes a lovely gift for anyone making an elementary change in life, and it reads in a voice that you would expect from an indigenous shaman. The four agreements are these: Be impeccable with your word. Don’t take anything personally. Don’t make assumptions. Always do your best. It’s the how and why one should do these things that make The Four Agreements worth reading and remembering. –P. Randall Cohan
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book)
- “Happiness is a choice, and so is suffering.”
Page Detail URL : Get Full Version
Note : Join To Our Member Page For New Update And Access